CoJMC faculty, staff recognized for contributions to students
CoJMC faculty, staff recognized for contributions to studentsWednesday, February 3, 2016 - 6:00pm
The University of Nebraska–Lincoln Teaching Council and the Parents Association honored 10 University of Nebraska–Lincoln College of Journalism and Mass Communications faculty and staff at an annual recognition reception on Jan. 29, 2016.
Certificates of Recognition for Contributions to Students were awarded at the 28th annual reception. The awards honor the positive work campus faculty and staff do with students and encourage good student and faculty relationships.
The Parents Association asks University of Nebraska–Lincoln parents to consult with their sons and daughters to nominate a faculty or staff member who “has made as significant contribution to their lives while at University of Nebraska–Lincoln.” Nominations included a short explanation of why the faculty or staff member was nominated.
All who were nominated by at least one parent or student and who are still with the university received a certificate.
The 2015-2016 recipients are listed below. Numbers in parentheses indicate the years a recipient has received the award.
- Rick Alloway, broadcasting (23)
- Kelli Britten, advertising and public relations (1)
- Trina Creighton, broadcasting (7)
- Patti Harney, advertising and public relations (1)
- Sue Roush, dean’s office (1)
- Andrea Spader, advisor (1)
- Amy Struthers, advertising and public relations (8)
- Bruce Thorson, journalism (4)
- Adam Wagler, advertising and public relations (2)
- Matthew Waite, journalism (1)