A Big Ten degree in advertising and public relations, broadcasting, journalism or sports communication strengthens your credentials for the rapidly growing communications industries. Set yourself apart from the competition through applicable courses, expert faculty and a flexible program.
LIFE AT NEBRASKA
At Nebraska, we'll prepare you to excel in your career through hands-on experiences and faculty mentoring.
- Access to our CoJMC career coach for assistance with internships, jobs and networking opportunities
- Transfer Honors Society
- Coaching and academic support
- Additional resources specific to transfer students
Ready to learn more about transferring to Nebraska? Meet with our CoJMC advising team to discuss your personalized path to graduation including details how your credits may transfer and have your other questions answersed.
To get started:
- Schedule a Campus Visit or
- Email our CoJMC advising team to request an appointment (virtual appointments are available).
- To learn more about the transfer credit process and complete an initial evaluation of your credits, check out Transferology.
- Scholarships for transfer students are available! For more information visit the Undergraduate Admissions website to learn more about requirements and details.
ABOUT LINCOLN, NEBRASKA
Much like its 270,000 residents, Lincoln is where you'll find a place to call home.
- Buzzing arts and music scene
- Bustling startups
- Plenty of activities to kick your feet up, stay active or network
- Growing Haymarket area with the world-class Pinnacle Bank Arena
- Eighth Best City in the Nation (SmartAsset's Best Cities of 2016)
- Great downtown night life just one block from campus
- Top 50 Best Bike City of 2016 (Bicycling.com)
- Cornerstone of the booming Silicon Prairie