The University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Journalism and Mass Communications recently announced their new class of ambassadors for the 2021-2022 school year.
The CoJMC ambassadors provide building tours, give advice regarding life in college, discuss campus involvement and more with prospective students. They consist of students from all CoJMC majors, academic years, and are involved in a wide variety of campus organizations.
“I’m very excited about our new crew of CoJMC Ambassadors,” said Alex Fernando, the CoJMC’s recruiting coordinator. “It’s going to be very fun working with them in the future and I hope to assist in their development to be powerful and impactful leaders, not only on this campus, but throughout the world.”
The new ambassadors, including their year, major and hometown, are:
- Lincoln: Kenzie Kapperman, senior, advertising & public relations
- Omaha: Zach Cutler, sophomore, advertising & public relations and sports media & communication; Hannah-Kate Kinney, junior, advertising & public relations and broadcasting
- Scottsbluff: Andrew Alvarez, sophomore, broadcasting and journalism
- Thurston: Sadie Lamplot, junior, advertising & public relations, accounting, and hospitality, restaurant, and tourism management
- Naperville: Mari Pilling, sophomore, sports media & communication
- Roscoe: Emma Dostal, sophomore, advertising & public relations and global studies
- Le Mars: Valeria Uribe, sophomore, advertising & public relations and graphic design
- Kansas City: Natalie Frick, sophomore, advertising & public relations and sports media & communication
- Leawood: Caroline Franke, sophomore, sports media & communication and broadcasting