Five CoJMC alums named among Lincoln's top young professionals
Five CoJMC alums named among Lincoln's top young professionalsWednesday, October 5, 2016 - 6:30am
Five College of Journalism and Mass Communications alumni were named among top young professionals by the Lincoln Journal Star. They are:
- Paul Jarrett, co-founder and CEO, Bulu, Inc.
- Stephanie Jarrett, co-founder and CMO, Bulu, Inc.
- Andrew Norman, co-founder and executive director, Hear Nebraska
- Shelley Zaborowski, executive director, Nebraska Alumni Association
- Clover Frederick, marketing consultant
Read the full story here.