CoJMC at the 2017 ADDY awardsMonday, February 20, 2017 - 10:00am
by Savanah Baker
The College of Journalism andMass Communications had a strong showing of its students’ abilities at the 2017 ADDY Awards on Saturday, Feb. 18. The CoJMC students won seven ADDYs (4 Golds and 3 Silvers) in seven different categories. In addition, Jacht, the University of Nebraska–Lincoln CoJMC student-run advertising agency, also won a silver. Many students and faculty attended the event at the Rococo Theatre celebrating award-winning work from the industry and students.
The student work was produced for a wide range of media that came out of six different ADPR courses. Below is the full list of students who won. The CoJMC would like to wish these students congratulations on their award-winning projects.
Gold ADDY Winners
- Hannah Paxton, Online/Interactive > Website (Desktop or Mobile): Tasted Wasted
- Grant Willour, Elements Of Advertising > Still Photography Campaign: Zay
- Mary Masur and Danielle Tucker, Elements Of Advertising > Logo Design: Picked
- Mary Masur and Danielle Tucker, Cross-Platform > Integrated Brand Identity Campaign: Picked: Get the Facts
Silver ADDY Winners
- NSAC, Television Advertising Campaign: Snapple PuttPutt and Snapple Splash
- NSAC, Integrated Advertising Campaign ( Consumer Campaign): Snapple Campaign
- Kaitlin Hill, Out-Of-Home > Poster Campaign: Grow Omaha
- Jacht, Karla Martinez and Landon Mattison: Nutcracker 2016 Video Animation