We'll be open this fall!
- All equipment will be quarantined and cleaned between checkouts.
- Masks are required for service at the CoJMC Checkout Room.
- Students should not share equipment with others during checkout.
- The checkout room will be open for in-person and virtual checkouts this fall to on-campus students. Students attending classes online or remotely should contact their instructor to make alternative arrangements.
- For detailed information on available equipment, please visit the tech resources page.
Visiting the Checkout Room
- Students can visit the checkout room during regular business hours.
- Students must wear masks and adhere to social distancing requirements when visiting the checkout room.
- The college will work with classes to reserve equipment required for assignments. Class reservations will receive priority. Students should confirm with their instructor if the equipment has been reserved.
- Students should clean equipment with disinfecting wipes before and after use. DO NOT spray disinfectant on college equipment.
- Students can check out equipment through a virtual zoom room.
- When using the zoom room, students must use video to present their NCard.
- Equipment will be checked out during the zoom meeting.
- Equipment will be placed in a locker, and the access code will be emailed to the student's HUSKERS email address.
- Students can pick up equipment from the lockers at any time following the checkout.
- A separate equipment return station has been created in the Andersen Hall Freedom Forum on the first floor.
- Students returning equipment should visit the return station and not the Checkout Room.
- During returns, students will remove all equipment from bags, show it to the attendant, return the equipment to bags and place it in a plastic tub.
Checkout Room Hours
|Monday to Friday|
|8 - 9:30 a.m.|
|10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|3:30 - 5 p.m.|
Checkout Room Policy
- Anyone using the checkout room, in person or virtually, must comply with the CoJMC Checkout room policy.
- Checking out equipment constitutes an agreement with the checkout room policy.
- The use of the checkout room is free. However, students may be subject to fines and holds for late, lost, broken or stolen equipment.
- The use of advanced equipment requires the prior authorization of a CoJMC faculty member.
- To request advanced equipment authorization, please click here and go to the bottom of the page.
- After prior authorization is received, students may checkout equipment in-person or virtually as described above.
- Advanced equipment is subject to all checkout room policies and rules.
As a member of the Husker community, each of us must take the necessary steps to stay well and protect each other. Make the commitment to protect yourself and our Husker community!